Header Ads

Find out about the BMW 8 Series engine specifications


BMW 8 Series
BMW 8 Series

  • BMW 8 Series



BMW BA announced that it will work the BMW 8 Series car, and the company added that it will expand the models of this category, to include both the Gran Coupe, Coupe and Cabrio together,

 and the company also announced some updates that it added to the car, which include increasing the car length and increasing the length  The wheelbase is 20 centimeters, and they said the car would come four-door

  • Car pictures



BMW
BMW 8 Series


BMW
BMW 8 Series

BMW 8 Series
BMW 8 Series


The car engine is similar to the engines of the models, and it depends on a 6-cylinder engine with a capacity of 3 liters, and a power of 250 kW / 340 hp.


  What distinguishes the car for me is that the car's top speed reaches 250 km / h and consumes 5.9 liters of diesel and 9.9 liters of gasoline per 100 km.



 The lowest model in this category comes at a starting price of 91,500 euros, or 1,635,000 Egyptian pounds, while the four-wheel drive model comes with a price starting from 97,000 euros. BMW has not stated the prices of other models yet.


1 comment:

  1. I'm Robert Bailey, I tried to invest my savings into forex broker's trade during Pandemic and ever since last year December have been trying to withdraw my savings and each time i try to withdraw i'm asked to pay for fees and Tax fees, last Month june 26th i discovered that it was all scam and i have already lost $450,000 US dollar's. I was referred by my bestie who know so much about the internet and he referred me to Vitor@programmer.net, i emailed him and he asked me to get in touch on WhatsApp and i did as he instructed, after 32 hours of reaching out to Vitor Programmeri received a notification on my phone screen and it was blockchain and my funds were recovered full without stories, i am writing this because a l ot of people complain of being scammed online while trying to have there funds recovered, kindly email Vitor Programmer text him on WhatsApp +1 (519) 398-1460 and tell him that you are from Robert Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.