Header Ads

Find out about the engine specifications and the price of the toyota c-hr 2020 | Automotive News

Find out about the engine specifications and the price of the toyota c-hr 2020




As usual, Toyota unveils the new toyota c-hr 2020,

 the car has become very modern and got more internal and external updates of the most important updates in the front grille and lamps, where the car got headlights and taillights with high-quality LED technology, with tires measuring  18 inches,




 the car has a number of unique and attractive colors and these colors red and orange color of the car, the company also focused on providing air outlets with a unique design of its kind.

 


The engine is powered by a 144-liter 4-horsepower four-cylinder engine with 188 Nm of torque, and is connected to the seven-speed CVT transmission.  Toyota said it will launch the car in October, at a price, starting from 26,350 dollars




1 comment:

  1. I'm Robert Bailey, I tried to invest my savings into forex broker's trade during Pandemic and ever since last year December have been trying to withdraw my savings and each time i try to withdraw i'm asked to pay for fees and Tax fees, last Month june 26th i discovered that it was all scam and i have already lost $450,000 US dollar's. I was referred by my bestie who know so much about the internet and he referred me to Vitor@programmer.net, i emailed him and he asked me to get in touch on WhatsApp and i did as he instructed, after 32 hours of reaching out to Vitor Programmeri received a notification on my phone screen and it was blockchain and my funds were recovered full without stories, i am writing this because a l ot of people complain of being scammed online while trying to have there funds recovered, kindly email Vitor Programmer text him on WhatsApp +1 (519) 398-1460 and tell him that you are from Robert Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.